Saturday, December 25, 2010

My New Friends From Singapore!

Just came back from work (guiding) and my latest guest from Singapore.  All of them are friendly and very cooperative.  They enjoyed staying here and touring around (Terengganu, Pahang, Padang Besar, Langkawi, Cameron Highlands).  I hope you will visit Malaysia again!
Photos - I feel a little bit sad because my camera broke down so, I couldnt download more photos of them, just a few picture taken from the 1st Group.  So sad....!!!!!
Group took a tram ride at TTI


at Sekayu Waterfall

Sekayu Waterfall

happy family from Singapore





herb

Tasik Kenyir - background

Thats all I have.  For the rest group - no photos taken and I hope anybody from the group can email to me any photos so that I can download in this blog. 
For 2nd group to Padang Besar and Langkawi - they visited Padang Besar and they (esp. ladies) like to buy 'suasa'.  Hmmm, new product to be one of the attraction down there.  But when we proceed to Langkawi, the problem of ferry service, again make us really sick of it...  no comment!!!
On the way to Cameron Highland, we was informed that there is an accident at Jln Simpang Pulai/Cameron(double deck bus and 27 Thai tourist inclu diver and guide was died).  Our bus was detour to Tapah/Cameron Highland.  We know that we cant avoid if anything happen, but still, be carefull while driving esp via hilly road and always alert during bad weather....